ASOS does a really great job with incorporating the latest popular street style trends into their own designs. For those of you who aren’t familiar.. ASOS is one of the biggest online retailers. They carry various vendors from around the globe for both men and women. To be fair because they are a UK company they mostly have brands that are based in Europe.
ASOS also carries their own house label which takes its inspiration from leading trends from all over the world. The price point is much more on the affordable side especially when compared to some of the other labels that they carry on their site.
Now it’s no secret that in general I’m not the biggest fan of online shopping however ASOS offers free shipping and free returns (for most countries). So if something doesn’t end up working out.. you can ship it right back to them free of charge. From my own personal experience I have had to return things back to ASOS before and to date I’ve never had a problem.
Inspiration For The ASOS A/W 2013 Collection:
- Union State
- A Japanese approach to mixing modern street wear with classic Americana. Fresh, bright transitional colors combine easily with authentic vintage washes.
- Monochrome Skate
- A collection dedicated to slicker street wear boy who know their style. Grown-up skaters who are into minimal brands and graphic prints centered on black, white and color flashes.
- The classic American rockabilly trend is a mix of 50’s styling and rock biker embellishments that give this retro look a rebellious edge.
- A Nordic inspired trend composed of wintry mix of yarn knits, indigo shirts, vintage denim, oversized outerwear and melton accessories.
- An athletic take on the “Modern Military” theme featuring a minimal aesthetic with casual street looks and more formal tailoring.
To shop the new collection click here.