Follow my journey on Instagram – @thejourney21
Blogger Carles Arque From Spain
I can’t over express the amount of creativity that is put into each ASOS collection. Usually the men’s section of a store is extremely limited.. ASOS on the other hand has the opposite problem.. their selection is overflowing. They are constantly updating their site and adding new pieces every week. From classic tailored wardrobe staples to hot trendy in the moment pieces.. the really have it all.
You also don’t have to worry about breaking the bank in order to update your wardrobe.. their prices are surprisingly reasonable. As you browse through the photos that I took while I attended the SS’14 presentation you’ll notice that the clothes look like they came from an extremely expensive high end designer.
My favorite part of the new collection has to be the tailored menswear. Not only are the colors/designs great. The fit is phenomenal.
When I was younger I really couldn’t decide which season was my absolute favorite.. and while I still enjoy each one.. I’ve finally been able to narrow it down to two.. haha which is an improvement from before.. lol 🙂 I’ve come to find that I really look forward to spring time and fall. I guess I kind of like the feeling of change.. it kind of gives me a sense of adventure..
One of the brill things that comes with the warmer weather is being able to go out on the lake and long board! I ended up going a few days ago. The weather was 100% amazing! I legit could not have asked for a better day!!
(Annotating photos left to right)
- Finding a parking spot next to a sweet old school ride. You know it’s going to be a great day!! lol
- A picture of the park next to the lake. It’s really nice and well maintained.
- A scenery shot of the dock.
- I can’t emphasize enough how perfect of a day it was!
- Busting out the long boards!! (I’m the one with the red shoes)
- The scenery while boarding around the lake.
- A dude paddle boarding with his pet duck.. I named the duck Henry..
- The boat garage.
- We decided to stop in at the Sweetwater Cafe to get ice cream!!! (best day ever!! lol)
- It’s a pretty swanky place 🙂
- Parking the boards
- Success! I ended up ordering two scoops. one scoop of mint chocolate chip and the second scoop of Texas… something I can’t remember the name.. but it involved vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls and mini chocolate peanut butter cups. The ice cream of champions!!
To see/read about more of my adventures click here